Established in 1977, Cleaning and Hygiene Services Ltd has become a leading force in the daily cleaning service industry, providing a quality service to a host of companies throughout Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Bridgend, Port Talbot,Merthyr Tydfil,RCT, Vale of Glamorgan South Wales and surrounding areas.
CHS (Cleaning and Hygiene Services) recognise that environmental issues should be integral to the professional services that we offer and that we are committed to achieving, where feasible, environmental best practice.
To facilitate this we will:
- Strive to Continually improve our environmental performance, prevent pollution and comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Consider the environmental implications of the guidance or advice that we provide to clients
- Encourage employees to produce creative, innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients problems
- Promote more open exchange of environmental information with our staff and clients
- Within the context of this policy, set environmental objectives and targets that will be monitored, audited and reviewed